News from the plurkersphere and blogosphere

http://photos-173.friendster.com/e1/photos/37/13/313173/1_870435774l.jpg

There are a lot of happenings, events and incidents that occur online and during my 20 hour stay online, I just experienced some things and cool stuff to share to everyone, so here are my news from the world of Plurk and Blogs in the Philippines.

Press Launch of the Coalition for the Deserving
I will be at this event today at 11am in Manila Hotel, Centennial A, I just got a text and email invite about this press conference and its time for me to reflect and look up my best and witness the opinions and focus for the 2010 election and future leaders of our country. It says that "Press Launch of the Coalition for the Deserving- A coalition that seeks for the future leaders of this country, leaders who embody inspiration, Trust and Compassion" And I will reflect more after the press launch and see if the person I want is very deserving on the position to lead.

Hackers did something to the website of iGMA.TV
its about a certain hacker did a little tweak and added a star page for Gary Granada at the website of iGMA.tv. Many internet surfers,bloggers and plurkers shared each others link and reaction after seeing a hacked and added page of Gary Granada, which we recently heard about his complain via a audio recording of his statement vs. GMA 7 about using his song composition without his involvement and not paying any talent fee. The news is about Gary vs. GMA is very quiet in the mainstream media (TV, radio, print) but here in online is very heavy and been talked about it. After a few minutes or perhaps an hour, iGMA.tv admin just resolved the website and deleted the fake page of Gary Granada.

Events and Convention
This week, I will finalize the cosplay contest rules for the Perya: A whimsical benefit fashion event, will post that in my multiply.com so that everyone will be aware of the contest. Also i'm helping this group of people in organizing a fan's day or event for this famous personality, will post updates about this soon and I know some of you know about it via plurk and friendster forum. There's another convention on March and its an anime and japanese music and culture theme and it will be organized by Ateneo students. And for Toy Con, just reserve the date! June 13-14, 2009, and right now, I haven't done any work for our event heeheeh.

Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen
I waited for the movie trailer last night and I got so excited after watching it, in the last scene theres this giant Transformer robot just came through a bridge and smashes everything, and then we saw Optimus Prime running and jumped to it, with its gigantic size, Optimus Prime is so small and nearly got beaten up. That giant robot looks like Devastator, but after my research, the big thing is not Devastator, but a part of Devastator ( a group of construction vehicle robots that combines together into a big robot named Devastator) and that part is the giant excavation machine called RH400

TV interview
GMA 7 called me and i just got another tv interview and I'm so excited on their topic, and because that I'm qualified for the tv interview, I now await for the schedule of the taping and also interview. The topic is much related to what I'm doing here and you know what I mean.

Gadget endorser
I just got another call and it was for a partnership and endorser for this gadget. And it was cool that they are very open to this project, you see that this is my 2nd offer as an endorser for a gadget, the 1st offer is good but never heard from them,, maybe they got surprised on how much I wanted for a talent fee ahahhaha. But for the 2nd offer, it was nice and I'm very interested on it, but I didn't qualified after I received some basic requirements. sayang! they are willing to get me pa naman.

Gran Torino movie bloggers screening
Tonight will be the screening og Gran Torino at the Podium, will meet my friends and members of the movie bloggers club at the cinema venue and I'm excited for this activity, I just wished that I can have a group movie screening every week ahhaha. Gran Torino movie is nice, but if you want to love the movie, my advice is that you should remove any technical criticism on it and just focus on its story and its theme.

The art of crying and laughing
I just uploaded my 2nd series of "The Art of" pls check it out by visiting my video link
at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DOg11oJNks


Toy's R US Clearance sale

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/upload/300x300/SYbdWQoKCGwAACLjT9k1/tru-image002.jpg?et=%2Cy2fn3O5ZEjKNLCRpEDQiw&nmid=0

let the toy hoarding begin! ahahahah its just a joke... ok here goes.. TRU will be having another grand sale, and I just dont know what kind of toys they will sell. but if you are a toy collector and loves to collect toys for your kids, its time to visit this sale and you might get a great jackpot item for this month, now I'm wondering if the Transformers toys are on sale too. hmm..

Prom night on Feb 22.
hahaha I got invited by my friend to attend a Prom party and that will be on Feb 22 at Club Dredd Eastwoo City, now I'm thinking what shall I wear at the party, and then my friend posted this pic for reference of my attire...oh my

http://yoake.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/hyd201.jpg
what?!!!! Hana Yori Dango ?


Melanie- the mysterious ghost caller
everyone received the missed call starting from 11:18pm onwards. I received mine at 11:22pm

caller with the last number of 8810 resulted a massive scare to PSS members who received the miss calls.

accdg to Jhezlau, the caller was identified as "Melanie", a resident of Cubao, a non-blogger and non-internet user.she just shared that she receives these miss calls too and i think its our number. which is very weird...and after the talked. the phone was cut off and later on unreachable or turned off.

i just dont know how many PSS member received the call.

right now..im turning off my phone just to avoid receiving anything while I'm sleeping

**PSS is a term for an online society that never existed :)