8th Philippine Toy Con 2009 production note 4



few weeks ago, we just decided and finalized what will be our movie theme for this year's Toy Con 2009, and it looks like that Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen and GI Joe : Rise of Cobra will be our main movie theme for this year. We are also cropping out some new ideas and try to do a toy theme or a pop culture theme for the event. I'm being cool that night and just left in front of the table listening to our upcoming event partners, me and my colleagues are doing their part and I'm just waiting for the wrapped up of the meeting, so that I can talk now and show some concerns about the event, you see that I don't want to happen those bad things last year and I'm glad that my group already learned a big lesson, and there's already no need for me to talk and remind it to them, because we discussed some things that went wrong last year that needed to be avoided and make a solution for it.

On the other end of the discussions, we just closed our meeting and included Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in our movie theme line up. I'm already getting crazy from it and sounds like a big bang event is coming this June 13-14, 2009.

Btw, check out the Harry Potter poster below. hmm. I'm still wondering what will be our TV theme for this year.hmm Sanlakas?? not sure about it, but I'll let our tv partner decide it.

:)