Alodia mini Fans day production note 1

Alodia's photo slideshow No.1 featuring "Elven Fairy".

Title: Elven Fairy
Model: Alodia Gosiengfiao
Photo: Tricia Gosingtian

Its my first production note for the mini fans day of Alodia Gosiengfiao's fans here in the Philippines. And its my first time to write and conceptualize an event for a fans day and in making the concept is fun and innovating new ideas is very healthy to the industry and community. So many people are asking, how did I end up making this event with E-games. Well, the truth is that I'm helping the group Alodia fans club to materialize a fan's idea. If you remember, the Toy Con 2008 was the first meet and greet event for Alodia, just correct me if I am wrong, But with that event, the idea for a fans day was born, I'm glad that Alodia and her mom is very open to this activity of meeting the fans and also have a photo op. The fans day is very much the same with the Toy Con 2008 meet/greet, but it is more interactive and lots of contest and activities is in store for all fans.

I just saw Bogs's plurk post in my timeline and everyone is talking about that they are proposing for a fans day, and then when they got a green signal for the event, I volunteered to help them and write the concept for them, after talking to Bogs via YM, I just learned that they need help in event handling and also making the event possible. So I gave lots of advice to him and then met Xandra online, who is part of the fans club residing in the web forum of Crunchy Roll. Then after writing the event concept, I just got an approval from E-games and Alodia's mom for the event contest and concept, then running the concept into the real event is moving so fast.

I'm glad that I asked RG to join the band, and then the four of us are collaborating with each other, 2 of us are attending meetings, 2 of us are in the promotion and also managing the website. Then its already a go, all we need is the event volunteers and marshals. I already set a call of volunteers in plurk and blogs, and I got lots of applicants already, but we are looking at some people who are responsible and can work with minimum supervision.

This it it everyone! we got 2 weeks to go, so here we are in the promoting stage and inviting all fans and for those people who want to meet the Cosplay Princess of the Philippines. You can check out the website at [ fansday.alodiagosiengfiao.com ] for more details and contest mechanics.

thanks to Alodia Gosiengfiao for approving everything.

web trailer above is done by Ronald Guanzon