Animation, Comics and Toys Festival on the works



I just got back from a meeting and I like to post here that there will be an animation, comics and toys festival this coming April 2009, and sorry that I can't post much details about it, I'm just glad that this event will be a new family addition for the 8th Philippine Toy Con 2009.

Exciting attractions, booths, exhibits, games, cosplay, contest and show for everyone, and for all ages, I just heard that the event is FREE for all, this will be one of the biggest festival and show next to Toy Con, and I'm happy that me and my Toy Con team are part of it and consider it as our sister event for 2009. If this one is successful, expect another round of it on 2010.

Now, my question is, are you going and attend the event ?

Edit 1 : March 28, 2009 update
The event will be on May 8, 2009
at the Megatrade Hall 1, SM Megamall