Big toy sale happening today




Here's what happened if ever I'm visiting a toy store and surprising myself that they are having a big toy sale and the promo of it will run til April 6, 2009. I just saw this ad and store in SM San Lazaro, I dropped by here first when I was looking for their activity center and I almost cried to see a Leader Class Brawl from the Transformers movie toy line. But the sad part is that I can't carry it with me because I'm having my public speaking engagement and I don't want the listeners and the audience be distracted that I carry a big plastic bag full of toys.


LC Brawl, now P1,000 ( original price was P2,999)

But here's I am taking photos and sharing it here, I might check out Toy Kingdom in SM Megamall, they might have this Jazz G1 encore, it kinda suck that I forgot to buy this last month and now stocks are running out.

more pics below