Eraserheads concert - the Final Set - mission for a blog coverage




photos from Day Cabuhat's album

the mission
I just got a big call from MTV Philippines this late evening and they just informed me about my media pass for the big event and concert. I jumped for joy and did that pumping Jim Carrey impression and shouted a big yes! and my friends who were with me during our dinner are happy and very supportive on my jump for joy and maybe bring on the tears after seeing myself onfront of the stage. Big thanks to MTV Philippines and Smart for the goodies, I just got a big problem weeks ago for not acquiring my own ticket and money just became a big conflict in buying my own ticket, but then after those praying moments.... the gate opened and listened to my big prayers. and boom! I'm a media man for the concert.

They gave an update and instructed me that media people should only take photos in the first 3 songs of Eraserheads and after the 3 songs we can now proceed to any audience section of our choice. And I just got an idea that I might position myself in the VIP area and hopefully take more photos in my location and get the advantage of the media pass, but I'm not sure if they will honor the media pass badge in the VIP, but hmm I think they will.

for the blog coverage
I will be posting updates in my plurk, here in my blog and in multiply. I'm still fixing my phplurk account and it seems to be so wonky today. But I might power up my Smart enabled Sony Ericsson W670i in taking photos and short videos and post it in my multiply blog. I will be doing a lot of video blogs and journal ( just like Rorschach in Watchmen) and capture everything that I can see in the concert. Also I will be recording the whole concert using my Creative Zen, but if ever I get a great timing I might use my Sony Ericsson W670i. My Olympus SP 500 UZ will be my partner for this concert event, this camera brought lots of picture of the Eheads concert 2008 in newspaper, online websites, blogs, and magazine. I'm hoping that I can do it again and take better photos for everyone.

After party event
I have tickets to the after party, but I just don't know what will be the highlight of it. Maybe a big celebration with fans, friends and the Eraserheads in one venue. If ever I get a chance, I might do an interview with everyone in it. I call this coverage my super blog coverage of the Eraserheads concert - The Final Set. I'm excited and I know you are excited too.

So better follow me and watch my updates at
popazrael.multiply.com/journal
plurk.com/azrael
azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com
Facebook Photo upload via MMS

follow and watch my blogs above for live blog updates of the concert.


~ www.Eraserheads2008.co.cc