Alodia mini Fans day production note 5


the stage area

RG sent this photos from his mobile blog website http://ronaldguanzon-mobile.blogspot.com/
and its the platform stage area of the fans day. Looks like the fans day venue is a vavavoom! bongga coolness. I heard that RG is supervising the audio and visual set up at the ingress, too bad that my leg is injured and wasn't able to join with them in the event meeting and set up.
But I will be there tomorrow at 9am, need to be there early in order the feel the event and I'm expecting already lots of panic and rush jobs ( I sense something..hmmm) I wont mention it here.

but I know this will be a great event, Qtv will be there to cover the event and also feature it in their internet magazine tv show called Qtube. I just hope that everything will be fine and no problems be encountered. If the wifi bandwidth is good, I might post a video live streaming of the event here in all my networks.

must think positive..and then.. party!!

see you all tomorrow.