Blogger.com's new icon

[blogger+new+icons.JPG]

I just saw this new icon sitting near my blog title in my blogger's dashboard, its an icon for you to set up a mobile blogging and email blogging. It's very new and my main blog only have the features of sending blog posts update via email and mobile phone. My other blog under blogger.com has the same icon too, but you can click it and apply an account to activate the mobile blogging feature and sending an email as a blog post.

I haven't tried using two more mobile blogging account for my blogger.com, I'm not sure if it will work or if it will cross post one article in two blogs that shared the mobile blogging account, or if it will generate a new account and instead of sharing one accounts for two blogs. Its kinda risky and I don't want to try it yet, because I'm already comfortable mobile blogging here in my main blog.