Busy boy Az and the no show at Why not Forum 6.0


Sorry for not posting lately, I've been busy for the past days and I'm still in a rush mode of things in preparing for an upcoming personal event and also my keynote talk for the Social Networking and eBusiness Conference, and my talk will be tomorrow at 9am at Hotel Intercon, I'm very nervous already because I'll be delivering this keynote address as a power user of Social Networking Sites and thanks to all people who nominated me as a keynote speaker and also thanks to my network friends for voting me.

Lace went to Australia last Tuesday, and it was a hard thing for me to be alone for 2 months, now must focus on working lots of project for the month of May and June. She now blogs her adventure at Suzaku Lace and Styleandrelax.net. I spent my time with her before she leave and went busy in stuffing some items in her traveling bag.

I missed one event yesterday and I'm very disappointed to myself for waking up late in the morning and didn't realized that Jollibee will be launching this 3 new meals. I know its an event called Jolly fair, and I've been to a Jolly fair and wow we took home lots of Jollibee items from that bazaar. Will post some details here soon about that 3 new meals of Jollibee. I really need to write down all events on paper and have a calendar with me to look at it everyday in order to track all events that I got invited too.

Last night I went to the launching of MTV Asia and our Department of Tourism, and its about this project that they have in promoting tourism in the Philippines. It was a great night and surprised that DOT Secretary Ace Durano greeted me after I arrive late at the M Cafe, I got embarrased because many look back at the door when someone is talking infront about Awesome Philippines. If wanna know more about the project, visit www.awesomephilippines.com

I'm also working on this comics script for a comic book project for May 2009, and I'm hoping that I finish it before the week ends, because the comics production will begin on May 1, 2009 and I don't want to give pressure to my artist partner, Jake Sumbing in the drawing board. I'm very excited for this project and it will be big debut as a comic book writer and its a dream come true that I am now in the real field of the comics industry in the Philippines, that is not a comics convention or events organizer, but one of the guys who makes pinoy comics. Will post more details soon after I finishes some gigs this Friday. And to note it, its really hard to write stories for comic books hahahahahaha, now I can feel how pressure it is to be in the field of creating comics.

I'm also having this series of events for May 2009, its a series of events for techies, bloggers, cosplayers, gamers and music lovers. I'm still gearing up for the big events coming up and I know everyone is excited to see a teaser of events listed in my events calendar here in my blog. Been receiving lots of calls, emails and sms messages asking me to spill some details about the events labeled under different kind of titles. But I told them that they should wait for it and will give info soon. Also I'm putting up a gig for cosplayers and its "the greatest summer job for a cosplayer", yeah I'm opening up a gig offer to all cosplayers to earn money and make cosplaying as a career. Will post more details soon.

And I'll be out later tonight to attend 2 events, one is a laptop launching and the other one is a restaurant-foodie event with 5 bloggers. I'm excited and its the only thing that I can visualize and freshen up myself, because I love to conceptualize and also rehearse my talk for my keynote whenever I'm outside, I'm still a wanderer and love to be outside and talk to myself during my travel from Cavite to Manila. See you all later my blogger friends.


Its sad to say that I won't be joining the awesome people of Why Not Forum 6.0, I'm very excited for that talk and it seems that the date of the event is conflicting with my visit in Sampaloc, Quezon province for the town fiesta and family gathering, and also an unexpected incident happened as my Lola Nena died last Tuesday in the province, so I will be there with my sister in the province with the family and relatives. I already sent my message to the people of Why Not Forum about my no show for their event, and also told Anton Diaz that I wont be able to join them, he's excited too about the event, and he blogged about it and informed everyone that I will be there to talk about pop culture, but it seems that its impossible for me to divide myself and must prioritize my family event. But I told Anton that I still be participating, and I will upload a video of me this Friday night here in my blog as an online participating for the Why not Forum event, and I'm not sure if they will use it just for the people who will attend to know more about the pop culture scene in the Philippines.

here's an announcement from Mark Diaz of Why Not Forum.

We've got great news ...

Art & historical artifact collector, 8-time Palanca Awardee for Literature, multi-awarded & highly sought-after writer and director for theatre, TV, print and corporate events as well as art, culture and history resource FLOY QUINTOS will now be speaking also at the Why Not Forum 6.0 this Saturday at Alchemy with the rest of the other geniuses!

On a slightly sad note, Azrael Coladilla - Pop Culture Blogger - won't be able to join us anymore. But not to worry as we've still got a power lineup that will definitely make this event absolutely electrifying.

See you all on Saturday @ Club Alchemy. Registration starts at 130pm. Bring on the Tribes ... !

The WhyNuts :)
So there you go guys. I'll log off now and finish this powerpoint thing for my keynote tomorrow. Good luck to me and I'll see you all later.