Jack Daniels Global Music Tour April 17 invite-only event

blogger's commentary
I just received this invite-only event via SMS, I forgot to ask who texted me this, but now I'm going to share this only to my email subscribers, if you have received this and registered for the event, post a comment below so that we know who is coming and who will join the party.
You know the drill - fill up the form - fill up all the spaces with your info - they'll double check it and you get the invite - I think there are 300 slots - check out http://tinyurl.com/crisramos for more info.

The Jack Daniels Global Music Tour Event is on April 17 2009, 8pm at The NBC Tent. Playing will be the Philippine representatives to the Global Music Event in SINGAPORE - Cynthia Alexander vs. Nyko Maca+Playground.

Also playing will be Razorback, UrbanDub, Taken by Cars, Corporate Lo-Fi & more, more, more! See you there!