Pops Fernandez Live at Eastwood Mall


Eastwood Mall presents Pops Fernandez Live at the Eastwood Mall Open Park on April 24, 7pm. The free concert is part of the OPM power series at the new Eastwood Mall, Eastwood City Libis, featuring the country’s top artists Regine Velasquez and Jed Madela, who both had free concerts last March. The country’s one and only Concert Queen will be performing cuts from her latest album, Hope, comprising of an all revival song line up, including the 80s hit Little Star.

Be there as Pops Fernandez belts out heartfelt performances at the Eastwood Mall. For ticket reservations, contact 687-6770 to 74, and look for Joan, call the Eastwood Mall concierge at 709-193 or text 0918-8-EWCITY.

--
bloggers commentary.
I'm still thinking if I can attend this event, and since that I'll be living in Pasig City starting this Friday, I think I can make it to cover the event for everyone and besides, I need to listen to music just to cool myself down.