Terminator Salvation - new poster

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs033.snc1/3241_69593518173_504563173_1684374_1745761_n.jpg
The end begins..... and time for a new poster

I know the movie will be showing before Wolverine, I think the movie poster and standee displayed in all movie theaters has an April 26 play date for the Philippines. hmm. I'm not yet sure,but will double check it tomorrow.

As Arnie said to John Connors in Terminator 3, Judgement day is inevitable, and because of that line, it creates a tv series that will be canceled after 2 season and a movie (final?) about the war vs. machines that they want to avoid since the 80's, its the future setting of an apocalyptic drama.

Canceling the tv series is a great move, but it still a rumor and I'm sure everyone will miss Summer Glau. I stopped watching the series after a few episodes of Season 2. I'm no longer interested to watch it, because the movie is coming fast and it is more interesting to see it than watch the tv series that we didn't know if it will tie up with the Salvation movie.

The only reason that I will watch season 2 is that, if I saw Summer Glau in the Salvation movie.