Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men - variant cover by Marc Silvestri

[7908new_storyimage1539091_full.jpg]
bloggers commentary:
I just don't know that the story arc has gone too far already, and I'm already lost in the Marvel Universe. I guess this is a big wake up call to go back to comics. The internet work I'm doing in my blog made me too busy and forgot the most important thing for me.. - read comics!!!!!!


DARK AVENGERS/UNCANNY X-MEN: UTOPIA #1
COVER BY:
Jae Lee
WRITER: Matt Fraction
PENCILS: Simone Bianchi & Marc Silvestri
INKS: Klaus Janson & Cam Smith
COLORED BY: Frank D'Armata
LETTERED BY: VC - Joe Caramagna

THE STORY:
The Dark Avengers take on the Uncanny X-Men! Kicking off the 6-part crossover event, rising star Matt Fraction (UNCANNY X-MEN, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN) is joined by X-artist supreme Marc Silvestri (X-MEN: MESSIAH COMPLEX, CIVIL WAR: THE INITIATIVE ONE-SHOT) to bring you a story that shakes the foundations of the Marvel Universe. When mutant riots break out in San Francisco, Norman Osborn declares martial law and sends the Dark Avengers in to quell the riots and take down the X-Men. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Don't miss the first Avengers/X-Men crossover in over 15 years!
Rated T …$3.99

IN STORES: June 24, 2009

source : http://www.marvel.com