Food, Gadgets and Design makes me happy

Everything is screwed up lately, and its hard for me to press that reset button and call it quits.

but in the other side of myself, some stuff make me happy for the last minute.


The food
i enjoyed eating alone and I just ordered this big family pizza from Green Avenue Pizza. The joys of eating make me feel better and happy.


the gadget
I have a new mobile friend. and its a nokia phone (in the middle), i just activated the Globe Duo thing and now I can call to any landline phone whenever Im on the go, call is unlimited. Also I have my own mobile landline phone, just message me if you want to get it.


the design
violet is my theme for this year, and the poster design layout for ToyCon 2009 is neat and colorful. this is not yet the final design, and im adding more logos of sponsors later. my deadline is this weekend.so good luck to me..around 20 collaterals design must be turned over before June 2009.

3 elements make me happy...and hope to have it everyday.
because i miss them if ever I didn't get a hand with my food, gadgets and designs.