The internet is for slow and another tv interview


I'm having a hard time connecting to the internet since Saturday, and it sucks that Globe Broadband is very wonky since last week and I can't even work and finish this project for almost 4 days already, I can't surf blogs, website and event check my email and write a blog post. Globe Broadband pls. explain to us what happened, I like to call your hotline, but I just don't want to argue and understand lame excuses by your contact center reps. I'm just going to wait til tomorrow and hope all your systems are okay and make our connection back to hyper speed.


Today is the Philippine Fashion Week 2009, and check it out that I got 3 tickets for the event, thanks to F*ART for meeting cool fashion designers and thanks to Jaz Cerezo, Yako Reyes and Ciege Cagalawan for inviting us to see their designs at the show. It will be my first time to attend a big fashion event and now I'm thinking about my attire and need to wear something fashionably chic. Hmm.. I must get out of my geeky side and be fashionably chic.


I got into another tv interview and the taping for the show was last night, I can't tell yet about the topic that will be featured in QTV's Qtube, but its all about internet and tech culture. I'm very happy that they chose me to do the interview and just make it was my first appearance for Qtube. Thanks to Mica, Lace, Pocholo and Janette for taking part in some of my demo in my laptop heheheh.


We did the interview in GMA 7, and since that I don't have any good venue for a tv feature interview, they volunteered to host the venue for me. And also I like to thank everyone who are willing to help me get a venue for my tv interviews and I really appreciate it and the support you are giving to me. I will set my next tv interview in your venues, and yes, I'm very excited about it and nice to see real cool people around me.


After the tv interview, Anthony of Qtube treated me to a nice meal at a Cafe infront of GMA 7, they have wifi internet there and the coffee is good, and the beef tapa is yummy too. Very heavy in my stomach and I love what happened today even that our internet connection so bad. At least I just accessed my blog here for a short period of time.

Okay, theres a big event today, and too bad that I'll miss that Havaianas event at Rockwell :(
but its okay, I'll be with cool people and meet this new endorser for Blue Water Day Spa.