lights, cameras, transaction in one day


It was my first time to experience having two taping for one day, and I feel like a tv star-rock star just for minute of series of tapings few weeks ago. My first trip was in Ortigas and its for the iBlog5: 5th Philippine Blog Summit, and its a video taping material for our presentation about video blogging. Me and Kring Elenzano of Flippish.com manages the whole concept of the video intro, inspired from the Mac Vs. PC tv ad, and our version is Blog vs. Video Blog. Kring did the concept and script, and thanks to their studio at Flippish.com, we did a great video and awesome material for all bloggers who wen to the blogging summit.


That's me with the star and host of Flippish.com, its so weird that I acted with her and I enjoyed the time of this taping, I see Kring as a rockstar of the video blog scene, and during our acting, I got starstruck on her. That result for my lots of takes and I got conscious too much and can't help myself to look over the script over and over again. Its hard to memorize lines and do adlibs, but I learn that adlibs are not very helpful sometimes, need to stick on what's on the script. Got a "good"take with Kring and I'm proud of it haaha, feel like a grade school student here.

We finished it after a few minutes and glad to meet some bloggers inside their office who usually knows me behind my blog hahaha, got a photo op too with a blogger friend. so cool. feel like a star that day.


The following hour after my lunch, I went to Makati to have my taping again for this tv advert commercial thing for a morning show, and I even went to Starbucks just to check my email to read and memorize my script. And I got worried because my lines are so long. But at the taping, I cheated and pop up my laptop and displayed that script on the screen, I pretend that I'm busy typing, but the thing is that I'm reading my lines on the screen ahahhaha.

Jaycee of Unang Hirit was there to join with me in the tv advert shoot, and I'm very comfortable on my place because I'm sitting on a nice chair, nice office, and space in relation on what I'm doing... - marketing. yeah, I do marketing for events, but today in Toy Con 2009, I do a little marketing, since I'm more focusing on creatives and program of the event.


The advert commercial is for an ion energy drink, which I usually drink sometimes, and I'm happy to endorse it in national television, because I myself enjoy drinking it and the thing you saw on the tv commercial is very real. Yeah I drink it especially when I got so tired traveling and attending lots of meetings in Manila.

This tv advert commercial was shown last Thursday in Unang Hirit at 8:30am, I was surprised that they showed it,because I was expecting it on Monday or Friday. I just woke up with lots of text messages from friends and family who just saw the commercial on TV. Too bad that I didn't saw the commercial myself, it will be a great portfolio for acting and doing tv stuff hahaha.

I have no video of it, and since that I should post a video, just check out the final video we did for iBlog 5, about Blog Vs. Video Blog.


watch the video above.

And also at the end of that day, I got a phone call from another contact and they want me to TV commercial and this brand is BIG!. Looks like that I'll be embracing tv stuff for a while. But I just don't want it to be my career. ( I want movies! pls... ahahhaha) joke lang!