my Street Fighter 4 experience and tournament

I just experienced my first ever game play of Street Fighter 4, it amazes for awhile and left me scratching my ahead after playing the game. I know that practice makes it perfect, but the big deal is that.. I dont have a Ps3 !! ahahaha.

Its okay, feel free to read more my story below and check out that tournament happening tomorrow! Hadouken!!!!!!!

Read more below




I was roaming around Robinsons Pioneer, then I saw a guy in a game tourney area and booth playing Street Fighter 4, it was my first time to see a real game play of SF4 and I'm very geeked out watching near the attendant while he plays the game. I look on the moves, the intro, the way of the graphics, its like I'm mastering a move of an enemy and because that it looks more different than the previous SF, I got curious and dream of playing the game myself.

Luckily, the attendant was called by his supervisor to entertain a customer. The attendant look at me and hand over the game pad and said "wanna play sir?", I didn't think twice and I almost dropped my jaw after pressing start and select Ryu as my game character. It was an all glory for me to try Sf4 and I nearly cried after beating M.Bison. I applied all my moves on what I learned playing Sf2 and it matches my technique. The only problem is that the characters moves so slow and looks like Ryu is so heavy in moving, I know the game developers wanted it to be more realistic. But in this version. I really like what they did and this revamp will apply in most of SF generations.




I suck beating Blanka, and Im starting to hate the character, then after quitting the game. I realized that my gaming character for SF2 is Guile, and because that the gameplay is like SF2, I almost forgot to try Guile. hmm maybe next time I'll try Guile and will bust those Blanka's asses in my next challenge.

Btw, they have a tournament on May 23, 2009 in Robinsons Pioneer, just check out the poster below for details, as I know, you need to purchase something in their Toy Box sale with discounts in order the join the big fight! this is the 2nd tourney for SF4 and hope to see more of this in the future.