Star Trek movie at IMAX SM MOA on May 8, 2009


If you are planning to watch Star Trek this May 8th, then I suggest you watch it in an IMAX Theater. Read the details below on how to reserve tickets for a screening on the 8th.

For inquiries or reservation of tickets, pls contact 556-IMAX or 556-0242
For other inquiries and concern email imax@smcinema.com

Me and a couple of bloggers and trekkies will be attending and also watch the red carpet premiere of Star Trek at IMAX tomorrow night. I'm excited because it will be my 1st time to watch a full length Star Trek film in a big screen. I admit I'm a Star Wars fan, but I embraced the trekkines after joining a local Star Trek club years ago and thanks to some friends who helped me understand and discover the sci fi wonders of Star Trek.

Okay, see you in the galaxy!
far far away..... opssss.