WeeWillDoodle launches their Limited Edition Logo Caps

Nelz Yumul just announced that they will be launching their "WeeWillDoodle Limited Edition Logo Caps" and it was posted already in their Multiply site and the response of fans and supports are positive. Yeah, I want to own a cap and as Nelz said "panong penge.. may production cost ito, Az. haha.. magmamass produce pa lang kami!!! pwede naming doodelan ang paligid ng logo.. may space naman! sana umabot sa mga events nextweek.. sinong gusto? -nelz"

I was trying to get a luck in owning it for FREE and because that Nelz said that it is under a production cost, thats why it is very limited. In support for his art team and WeeWillDoodle, I'm ordering one cap and have it Nelz customized it with his artwork. Yeah!! I want your Ink in my Cap!!!

They are now accepting orders, and as Nelz says, if the there are many orders, the production cost will be lessen and the price will be much lower.

No details for the final price of the cap, but I'm guessing that it will be hmmm P250 up??? not sure though, for more information of the cap and WeeWillDoodle, visit their hub at this link WeeWillDoodle Limited Edition Logo Caps