Banning bloggers in attending events

It strucked me about the news this afternoon and I found out that there are rumors circulating in banning bloggers away from attending an event. I like to clear this that since I'm very active in inviting bloggers to attend and participate in some events or media events, I want to let you guys know that I don't ban bloggers in joining the event, especially when I'm incharge of inviting you guys to attend.

if you feel that you are not invited in some blogger events, and see your blogger friends has massive updates in their plurks, blog, multiply or flickr of their coverage and report of the events that they attended, don't make yourself feel that you are not invited or being banned in attending an event. I usually not been invited lately because of my busy sched or maybe I'm not part of the network of these new events coming in. You shouldn't feel anything bad to yourself about the "ban of bloggers", because there is no such thing as banning bloggers in attending an event.

In my line, I like everyone to be invited and join the fun in some events, but because of the limit of headcount and participant, the event organizers wanted to limit it and make sure that everyone can be accommodated by the event, when it comes to seats, food and giveaways. I still give away invites to some events and if it is a good event, I sometimes endorse the right bloggers fitted for the event. So don't feel bad about it because theres no such thing as "you are banned in attending and receiving invites for the event"

The only thing you should do is blog more and show to the event organizers that you are an active blogger, writer for original content in your blogs.

what they need and what we want to see in bloggers, is to write original content in our blogs.
so let's write and publish more!

see you all in the next events.