HOBCON 2009 @ Cebu


I just found out this convention today and it will happen tomorrow in Mandaue City, Cebu. Convention is now sprouting like mushrooms and it looks like that June will be the month of hobby conventions and I'm happy that events like this are emerging and boost up the promotion for hobby in games,toys comics and cosplay, Kids are now more focusing into this extra curricular activities, and yeah it is a lot more better than staying outdoors with all those night out gimiks.. smoking, drinking, doing drugs and sex. Joining in these events boosts up the kid's confidence and enhance their creativity. And its a fun event to attend. I wish I can fly to Cebu tomorrow.

the event is more than just a Level Up Games event, I didn't see any details about comics or toys booths, but they have cosplay contest in the list, but I hope they have comics and toys in the future.

for more info of the event, click Victor's site, since I found the info there.

Just saw another poster with contact details, you can check it out here at Bite Magazine