Purple is my new color


(i took this photo from a flower store somewhere in Tagaytay City)

Lots of things happening to my life, and lots of changes too. I'm very busy fixing the Toy Con and being a one man army as the guy behind all those media creator and creative stuff for our event, the time eat all of my schedule and that's the reason of no quality content here in my blog. I'm trying to take a break for awhile,and maybe post a good one if ever I can have a spare time in blogging.

I'm still editing this TVC and looks like that I'll make it on time before our event briefing at 6pm. There's an event at CCP Harbor Square, but looks like that I won't able to make it since the distance of the place is too far from Megamall.

Purple is now my new color, getting lucky in this color and I thank the almighty Purple gods that this brings me luck and make my summer so colorful. And check it out that the Toy Con poster background is colored purple, and thanks to everyone for giving a nice feedback about the style of the poster for this year. I retired from the food and gadgets thing,and now I have this new gadget with me and I'm still having a hard time in using it. I'll post a pic of it here soon without any detail of this new toy I have.

its weird that its already 2:30am and someone texted me a good morning, and the number is not registered in my phone. I'm receiving lots spams and forward messages and sometimes i get entertained in reading all incoming messages, some are silly while others are for serious matters.

and because that purple color or violet makes my heart rolls around... I like to share this Purple hunt contest by Yahoo! Philippines, check their site and find out about this Purple craze for this month of June 2009.