Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen movie review ( Phlippines)

The image “http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs088.snc1/4917_100357477692_504097692_2515471_2706948_n.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I just came from the movie premiere here at SM City North Edsa, and I went there with Lace and RG, and I didn't know that the premiere is an event hosted by ASAP 09 of ABS CBN, so we expected lots of celebrities attended the movie night show, the celebs are more excited than me and they keep yelling that Kim Chiu's voice is a transformers after talking with a semi-low batt microphone, and then Rachel Ann Go wearing an Autobot tshirt looks more hotter than on TV, Gary Valenciano closes the hosting and announcing a raffle for us and talk with a voice of Optimus Prime. Btw, Lace won a The Fallen tshirt and me and RG got excited when they raffled lots of shirts, posters, Cd soundtrack and TOYS!!!!! too bad, we boys got lost hahha.

Okay, I almost wept after seeing that Dreamworks logo and the Paramount stars flying in with robotic sounds, a ruins and ancient times of Earth showed us a brief history and a good prologue of the movie. And if you watched the first movie, you'll experience a same treatment with the voice of Optimus Prime in the background. For Transformers fans they know what it means, and its a great intro for us and big revelation of the story in the middle.

For fans, it will make them believe that the 80's cartoon movie of Transformers had just come to life. I know its hard to tell on what's the story, but I'm now more excited to see the 3rd movie and I know Michael Bay is lying that he will quit directing the next movie. Something big will come on the 3rd movie, I tell you!.

The elements of the film is all Michael Bay, I was laughing at the moment to see all those elements, but for non fans, I'm sure they will love this and giggle with geekness because the film is so ACTION PACKED and sounds like that combined Combat the movie and Transformers. Add those 40 giant robots roaming the land and a big battle will be witnessed. All leaked images of the CGI robots that circulated on the net is really true, resurrected robots are there too, so happy to see them again,but major robots who died in the first movie is no longer expected here. But watch out for more surprises.

I'm still whacked out here by the cybertronian hang over. Will post more after I leave this cafe at Sky Garden in SM City North Edsa

-
edit

I just woke up now and I still have a hang over, I just thought about last night that the movie has some timeline errors, but then a fellow transfans Tim, cleared to me some parts of the story that was mentioned in the movie, glad that he guided me on that, I got too much carried away watching giant robots come to life. Seeing lots of them on screen will make you awww and wow, Michael Bay really did a good job for the movie and must be for the fans, and yeah..those 40 robots in one movie is for us.

I'm now excited to watch the movie again tonight at Gatway Mall Cinema for another special event screening.

we have a plurk discussion of the movie here at http://www.plurk.com/p/13cuor
and photos from the premiere can be found here in my album at http://popazrael.multiply.com/photos/album/940