The Daily Blog Hop 2 - art, jump shot, food,singing, tech hub, fashion, surfing, spirits and teleporting

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7615/110thesurvivorslastdayi.jpg
The long delayed series of The Daily Blog Hop 2 is here. I just got sick few weeks ago and the dengue keeps me off and away from the keyboard, but I'm back and the daily blog hop and interesting blog post by Pinoy bloggers are here. So click away and read lots of good stuff. You can discover good things in here and be inspired to blog hop more. Most of the posts are published around July 9, or onwards. Read more below

1. Simple Joys Found
tambolera22 of Plurk shares to us a store called "Simple Joys". Its a store that sells stuff for your art crafts and how to make stuff like home made accessories for your body or fashion. I haven't heard of this store and its a good discovery in this blog post.

2. Obama Caught Looking
Iris posted a funny Youtube video of US President Obama checking out a girl walking. Watch it and you be the judge. hahahaha.

3. CokskiBlue Sings “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz LIVE
Video blogger Coy is now a singer! check out his video singing it LIVE! if you wanna book Coy, just head over to his blog hahah.. great performance Coy!

4. Dove Cream Oil Body Wash, Cherry Blossom & Almond Scent
Marge aka Kikay Trekkie beauty blog is rising and here she posted a review about a Dove product. I'm a Dove fan and I got an interest in reading the review about a body wash (soap?) with scent. Buy it or not?

5. Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Jen posted a review and her reaction of some of the words being used in the movie that is not that good to young kids. During my youngling years, I remember a song that is so bad that my mom got mad at me when I mentioned it and sang it infront of her, and when she told me where I heard it.. I said "its a spoof song made by the Apo Hiking Society", but then she doesn't believe on me. sheshhh.

6. True Hauntings: Spirits with a Purpose by Hazel Denning
Mahiru of plurk shared her mom's blog. The blog post is about spirits and their purpose for being here with us. I read some parts of it and got scared because of my third eye might opened up again. Interesting article for ghost fans.

7. my most memorable road trips (second set)
Travel blogger Dongho posted a series of photos of roads and a journal of his travel and adventure in some part of Luzon. Looking at the foggy road is exciting and roads near a ravine is breath taking! so what's your most memorable road trip? mine will be traveling to Baguio during my grade school years, I think I saw a aztec-like pyramid on the road.. not sure where is that.

8. Ben!
g0th of plurk shared this blog with an acoustic guitar and violin instrumental cover of Ben. Not sure if the musicians are one or two persons playing. Great tribute to the King of Pop.

9. Buying an External Hard Disk?
Cheftonio shares his tech review blog and his insights of buying an external hard drive. I have that WD external passport HD and I like its performance. USB powered HD are the "in" today.And also just read his review The Real Deal: Silicon KeyBoard Protector from CDr-King
and for only P80 you'll have complete protection from water spills to your laptop.. wow!

10. 10 MORE websites that describes the Philippines
Cheftonio compiled the Pinoy-ish blogs and website that features the Philippines. Another good post for blog hopping and discover our wonders.

11. Update On Nuffnang Philippines Incident
Earth's blog post about Nuffnang, and I think the issue is now settled.

12. Spicy Adobo Shreds At Gerry’s Grill SM Fairview Annex
Another blog from Earth, and I'm staying away from it due to great review and photos of the food ahahhaa. Its a good source of best foods from restos and home made recipes. I'm now getting hungry in looking at it. The adobo flakes is a must have!

13. His Paragon
poem by OneOfTheBOYS

14. Mar Roxas 2010 Blogger goes to Sumilon Island this August 1!
Mar Roxas blogger Kevin Ray Chua will be going to a beach! and also he posted in his main blog Calling all Technologians to pray for Tita Cory's quick recovery

15. Me and my very playful son
a playtime photo of Jeff and his son. hahahaha great tip to play around with kids.

16. I Heart Accessories! Stockings, Scarves, and Jewelry
Fashion blogger Liz posted a cool design of her stockings, hand made necklace and that artsy red scarf. These stuff makes every girl happy.

17. Pitch Black 03
Nansan posted his latest photo material, and I think this will appear in Status Magazine.

18. “Let’s Go Surfing”
Jone and Sago of Letsgosago.net will be celebrating its blog anniversary this August, and check out the event details for a surfing trip for bloggers in La Union. Also he posted 'Kada Kwento: Your Unusual Common BarKada Kwento (Stories) at Digital Manila blog.

19. http://jumpshotsph.com/
Jonel just launched a new blog and a photo blog of everyone Jumping..., we call it the Jump shot photo. This kind of activity is very popular in the bloggers community, everyone will be jumping and will be captured in digital photo. You can submit your photo here and join the craze.

20. Asus Launch — My Eee PC My Life Contest
LA posted a contest for all Asus Eee PC users. You can still join because Deadline for posting of entries will be on September 30, 2009 6:00 PM. (opps I copy paste haahaa)

21. A visit from the Martha Stewart of the Philippines
Daniellepaige blog post about the latest guest of SPOON, formerly Mrs. Barbara Tengco is now the main guest of the show.

22. If The Shoe Fits -Stella Luna Grabs
omg! Jane is talking to some shoes in Rockwell and took home a pair with her. Wow! the girly shoes knows how to do sales talk!

23. Teleporting 101
Chinky Madrona posted a video 101 on how to use teleportation. In my field, I called it "instant transmission"- Goku

24. The Old Spaghetti House
DonyaVictorina posted pasta! and I fainted....... ( im a crazy pasta lover)

so there it goes for our 2nd series of The Daily Blog Hop, if you want to contribute and submit your new and interesting blog post, just watch my announcement for submission in my plurk network. See you on Thursday!.