Happy Birthday KRISPY KREME! @ boni high street


Krispy Kreme just celebrated its 72nd birthday this July 13, 2009. The branch at Bonifacio High street was attended by our friends and bloggers who just celebrated the birthday doughnut party for the whole day. The rain falls so heavily that day, but we just enjoyed our selves with hot and cold drinks and number of rounds of different kinds of doughnuts. I almost cried the night before the event, because I know that I'll be eating delicious and yummy doughnuts, and I did cried after munching a chocolate glazed, and then took home one box of pure yummy treats.

I enjoyed the free wifi at that time, and also got a great chat with fellow bloggers which we shared something about our work, life, blogging life and the upcoming Harry Potter movie. And because that Krispy Kreme is celebrating its 6 dozen of years, they just launched a contest called "Krispy Kreme Fave Fan", One fan in every country will be selected by votes, when they upload a photo and a 72 word caption, and the winner will receive a one year supply of Krispy Kreme and also a doughnut designed named after you, and also a trip to the Krispy Kreme HQ in USA.


Wow, I want to have a Krispy Kreme doughnut named after me hehehehe. So I guess its the battle and search for the one and only super fan of Krispy Kreme. for details of this event contest visit www.krispykremefavefan.com . Submission of entries is from July 13 to September 30.

more photos below

more photos in my album at Happy Birthday KRISPY KREME! @ boni high street