Learning the food art in corned beef at the Argentina Canned Cuisine Chef's Series


I'm a big corned beef fan, and sometimes I did experiment on mixing some food in my corned beef. There are times that I got the idea to put it in my own pasta or baked a potato with corned beef on it. That's the food art and style with our corned beef, that's why I'm so excited to attend an event organized by Argentina Corned Beef and hosted this cooking and food demo inside Living Well Store at the Podium Mall. The event "Canned Cuisine Chef's Series" inspired me more on to do cooking and also the way I can do more to my corned beef.

3 chefs were present and they shared to us their food masterpiece in corned beef. Chef Eugene Raymundo of Five Cows Ice Cream Bar and Restaurant, Cher Sam de Leoz Jr. of UST Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management and Chef Mia Carla Yan of Heny Sison Culinary School and Magsaysay Institute of Hospitality and Culinary Arts, each chef shared to us their own recipe that we can apply in our daily meal and use corned beef as our main ingredients.

The corned beef is a healthy food, and even that is canned, the nutrients of the food like Protein, Zinc and Iron is still in there and it helps kids to grow taller and strengthens the immune system. Not all canned corned beef has this nutritional value, so our nutritionist and dietician Dr. Zenaida Fainsan Velasco said that we should check always the label.

The food tasting of each of the recipe and food prepared by the 3 chefs was an exciting experience, its my virgin time to have a food tasting with the chef and having this activity interests me to be a chef at home. I just need more practice and research for that, and beside I know that I'm going to eat my own food that I prepared.

so here are some food that we have from the chefs


Flamenco Maki (by Chef Eugene)


Farmer's Lattice Omelet Corned Beef Wasabe (by Chef Sam)
I love omelet and this one is a winner for me. and I didn't know that creamy thing is a wasabe.


Argentina Cheese and Mushroom Penne (by Chef Eugene)
Anything that is pasta is always love to me :)


Rosti and Apple Stack Corned Beef with Apple Vinaigrette Dressing (by Chef Sam)
This is a big win! my taste buds is fooling me that I'm eating a salad for dessert or something corned beefy. Delicious part is the sweetness and chewiness of the beef.

more photos below

more photos in my album at Argentina Canned Cuisine Chef's Series


Chef Mia


The future chef and eating machine


Jonel of Letsgosago.net


Noemi and Byahilo.com


Ryan of kainpinoy.com and Lace of styleandrelax.net


Chef Sam on stage


Living Well Store


The Chefs


wow! beef loaf!


featuring the Lite corned beef of Argentina.


with my sis Misyel of http://glamourmoments.blogspot.com