Photo session 2 - tribute to Typhoon Isang



Here's a tribute photo set after the 2 days of non stop rains here in Cavite. Typhoon Isang really did a nasty rain and windows in the Northern part of Luzon. Last night was the nastiest event of my life, I just crossed the Aguinaldo highway here in Bacoor, Cavite and the road just look like a raging river at 12 midnight. I don't have any choice but to bravely cross the street after taking off from a bus. My shoes, socks and pants are all soaking wet, and also I got nearly hit by that silver car that crosses so fast and it seems that never cares.

After the rain, I went out of the house and took some of the aftermath of the typhoon. click the image above to see it in full photo. I'm still familiarizing myself with the Olympus E520, and this will be a great practice to shoot some scenes.