Photo Session 4 - pets and stuff toys

Another series of my weekend photo shoot. Here's some stuff toy from Lace's niece Anyaka Mae's cabinet and another great pet cat pics. I decided not to mash them up in one photo and put them in individual upload here in my blog post. Just post a comment if you liked them (or not). I'm practicing again with my Olympus E520, I'm still hanging on to it and now I'm figuring out all these menu and buttons.


Playtime with Jojo Circus


Jojo Circus is shy today


Colgate Robot Alphabet


Care to stare?


Happy Care Bears


Old books


Mocha Muning (Creamo's mom) getting grumpy already


pet fish B1 and B2 kissing, they are big and now nearly 5 years old


young Creamo staring at the ants


He saw me! yikes!


Now he learned how to project in front of the camera just like his Uncle Pulot.