Spa Party to your home by Caprichosa Spa

I just experienced a one of a kind party and not just an ordinary party, it is a Spa Party. A party organized by Caprichosa Spa that they can bring the whole spa parlor to your home and experience a wonderful relaxation and wellness. You can request for more addition, like put some decoration, added therapists, food and drinks. For P6,000, the spa party will be a good service for 15 person.

I tried the foot spa and the back massage, and everyone seems to be rejuvenated after it. I got hungry after some relaxation, and wow, the pasta I ate really pumped my body and gave me a good sleep after going home. Read more below and see my photo coverage

Carlos and Lil, owners of the spa, provided us with snacks, massage and spa service, and a relaxing music that loops the whole afternoon. The setting of the home spa party is nice, everything is covered in white clothes and the floor, tables and chairs are covered with flower petals, scented candles are lit up, andd we wore golden robes and that Croc slippers. It will be great treat for your friends and family to have a spa party, most of their clients do that spa party for baby showers and birthday parties. Caprichosa Spa main branch is located in Paranaque, but now the spa can now go everywhere and it is now opened for bookings.

more photos in my album at Caprichosa Spa Party to your home



visit their website for info
http://www.caprichosaspa.com/

visit and join in their Facebook fan page for monthly free spa giveaway contest
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Caprichosa-Spa-Party/85997655853

+63 917 5712965
+63 2 7769576
caprichosaspa (at) gmail.com
126 Armstrong Ave. Moonwalk Village Phase 1
Paranaque City, Philippines


the girls enjoyed the first treat - foot spa


the spa party set up


Ria, Lace, Leirs with Lil and Carlos


Scented candles and flower petals


time to relax ...with style


Lil and Carlos of Caprichosa Spa


my first treat... - foot spa, I'm kinda spoofing Hugh Heffner


bloggers and online media friends at the spa party


special massage


more relaxing view


Lace and me


Anna smiled after receiving a good foot massage


Lace having some hand massage


a good shot of a flower petal


me having some great back massage.