Weekend needles and cakes


Saturday
it was my worst day, because I went back to the doctor to have another check up after recovering from a dengue flu, a needle smooched in my arm again and my body shakes and feel so nervous. I hate needles. But after the session, me and Lace went to Greenwich to grab 6 lasagna supreme and eat it at home.

Sunday
Got a great meeting in SM Southmall, it was a funny that I nearly got lost inside the mall, having a hard time looking for that Starbucks, and then after asking the guard for directions, I discovered that the mall expanded and have this place called "The Food Street", its a big alley of restaurants and cafe at the back of the SM Dept. Store. Then the meeting took place inside the cafe, and looks like another comics-toys-gaming convention is brewing in the next coming months. Big and large cons are organized in malls, but this time we will be bringing back the golden age of comics-toys-gaming culture convention in the Philippines. Watch out for some updates here.

Monday
That's today and its SONA day.. are you ready for some hocus pocus?
AVEDA KADEVRA!!!!!!