Artistry event : Learning Beauty with the Master (photo coverage)


I'm attending lots of beauty events lately and I'm covering the events for Styleandrelax.net, This time I got to take photos in Makati for the the Artistry event featuring master make up artist Mr. Victor Ortega. He conducted a beauty clinic for the members of the online community and most of them are beauty bloggers. The beauty guru shared some of his most covered secrets on how to do a perfectly made-up face tailor fitted to the individual needs of women. Here we have Lizz Buenaventura voluntered as the model of the day, and was re-make up by Victor Ortega live at the event. After the session, the bloggers got a time to do make up on their selves and also assisted by Victor Ortega. They used Artistry make up, maskaras, lipsticks etc.

well, I learned something, but I just can't apply it to myself haha, but the food is good and the Bizu strawberry cheesecake made me go shoot more photos. Congrats to the bloggers for receiving a pack of kikay stuff and knowledge from the master make up artist. Check out the blogpost of Styleandrelax.net for some reviews. More photos and video coverage below.

more photos in my album at Artistry bloggers event

here's my video coverage footage


the workshop


Interview with the bloggers

Artistry is a technology-based skin care and cosmetic brand spanning years of experience in pioneering effective products. Artistry is exclusively distributed by Amway Philippines. For more information, please call 814-8181 or visit www.amway.com.ph