Disney-Pixar UP red carpet 3D movie premiere ( with movie bloggers and TV5)


Thanks to TV5 for inviting us movie bloggers at the red carpet premiere of Disney- Pixar movie - UP. Pixar did a great work again in their 3D visuals and also storyline, we also experienced to see a short film by Pixar before watching UP, its a tradition for Pixar to add a 15 min. animated short film before the main feature, I won't spoil you guys, just watch it in a cinema that offers 3D.

The film we watched requires to use 3D glasses, and we enjoyed the super crisp and clear of the cinema in 3D, I almost felt that I'm watching the movie inside the IMAX theater. But I think UP is not available in IMAX 3D, but only in 3D cinemas.

I posted more of our photos below, from the red carpet premiere

more photos in my album at Disney-Pixar UP red carpet 3D movie premiere ( with movie bloggers and TV5)

THE MOVIE BLOGGERS!