going crazy at Hard Rock Cafe

Be star with Crazy for Crocs
It was a crazy night last night and everyone gag up over a fine dinner and tummies are filled with laughing gas after watching a live lip synch comedy performance by Moy Moy Palabay at the Crazy for Crocs media event, even before the event I enjoyed LOLling with my blogger buds at the table while waiting for the event to start.

The event was hosted by Tony Tony and Grace Lee of Magic 89.9, they raffled off some cool Crocs GC and surprised to know that Lace won, and upon reaching the stage, Grace freaked out and revealed that she and Lace were high school seat mates in St. Paul Pasig. We were laughing like crazy, and all of the action on stage were captured by my camera. I didn't even know that Grace is Korean which I found out about her real name when she shared some funny moments about her and Lace.

Be star with Crazy for Crocs
Okay moving on... still enjoying the Moy Moy Palaboy stunt. I will upload some videos of it tomorrow and you'll see why we laugh so much last night. Check out my blog post about the Crocs contest here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2009/08/be-star-with-crazy-for-crocs-online.html

More photo coverage below

more photos in my album at Be a star with Crazy for CROCS online video challenge ( launching event photo coverage)

Be star with Crazy for Crocs

Be star with Crazy for Crocs

Be star with Crazy for Crocs

Be star with Crazy for Crocs