Learning Japanese with Ramon Bautista



Few days ago, I got time to surf and update my Mysandbox.com page and then I saw a link of free videos of a movie documentary of Michael Jackson, the video content is exclusive to Mysandbox members and if you want to watch it, you need to register first and be a member of the online community. Then I saw a series of videos of Ramon Bautista, I just remembered that he is the endorser of the website and uploads a lot of short funny videos. I laughed a lot that day and enjoyed watching Ramon Bautista, my favorite video is the learning japanese videos. There are lots of videos in their myTV section.

And if you want watch more of Ramon Bautista videos, log on to www.mysandbox.com

Also I like this video and it is very helpful to me - How to make a tie with Ramon Bautista