Project Mary Grace production note 2

IMG_2003

Its the 1st meeting for an old event project, and looks like that we will be working another production back to zero, there are some legal issues on it,but everything is fixed. Didn't expected that the project last year went global and it was a great result. Now I'm making new concepts and write more for the project, Friends in the industry are helping me on some designs and creations for the promotion. I'm running out of time and must deliver some presentation before the week and before end of August 2009. September will be a busy day for me and everyone will be surprised if they hear this project.

Breakfast meeting at Mary Grace cafe in Serendra is the best! I love the peppermint tea and the tapsilog, I just found out that they are the only establishment open at 7am in the morning. Breakfast meal is up to 11am. There's a wifi signal in the area and glad that they have electric plugs. Hope to have another meeting here in the coming days.