Project Mary Grace production note 3

Attached are the sketches for the characters for *********
Kung ano mapili yun nalang kukulayan ko.. Hehe.. Pa-suggest na rin po ng colors to use... :D


I started working on the designs and images to brand the event, and thanks for our friendly artist in helping me doing the concept art and design for the brand characters of the event. I immediately forwarded the designs to the officials and then after some days... it got a semi-approved comment

The modern designs are simpler and easier to identify with.
When can we see your proposal for the ********* events?


hmmm.. looks like I will approve it too and get a final touch and colored version for the designs. I got phone call yesterday and talked to one of the events person of the company and I apologizes for not reaching them the other day, because I got stuck in a rock concert and its hard to answer a phone call in front of the stage with a rock band performing live music. I finally gave words that my concept paper and proposal will be delivered today. And my first task is to retrieve my old files to look for that old contract and concept paper. I must upgrade the concept and see the errors from last year.

Power up!! September 2009 will be fun!