Stomach Flu

Today is my 3rd day of having this stomach flu, normally known as Gastroenteritis. It was very painful and all of my energy was drained and I become dehydrated and got a fear of eating and digesting food. Lace got her stomach flu a day before I got hit, we were thinking of the food we ate outside and maybe it is unprepared and not treated well or maybe reheated, some say that the beef maybe not fresh or spoiled,I just can't think what food hit us to have a bad stomach but I just experienced the painful stomach flu ever.

Sometimes I get stomach flu for 1 day only, but this time it was very different, I feel that I'm a goner on day 1, with no energy and got a fever, day 2 was even worse that I feel dizzy and have a killer headache plus stomach pains and not able to eat properly. Last night, for my 2nd day, i got lots of fear in eating. Masarap pa naman yung ulam sa bahay, Paksiw na baboy and I just can't help myself but to eat some rice and meat, just to power up my body. Lace did another midnight snacks by cooking some French fried, I ate around 8 pieces and got scared to eat more. This morning on my 3rd day, I feel better but my tummy is still heavy and full of gas and I'm having some trouble breathing, I drink a hot tea in the morning and some walk a thon exercise here at home. Did a photo shoot outside with my pet cat Pulot but I got tired easily so I sat down after it.

I missed a lot of great events like the Samsung Metrowear, bloggers events, Starbucks event, meetings and gatherings. Now I'm going to rest this Saturday and looks like a big No-no for me to go out and have a full recovery. July 2009 is not a good month for me, I being sick for straight really sucks. Now will eat less and maybe a good start to go on a diet before I go to Fitness First this August.