Tai chi and Yoga time with Jollibee and enjoy stress free mornings with Jollibee Breakfast Joys!


I just got a great time with Jollibee at an early time of 8:30am in their Jollibee CCP Harbor Square branch. Its a fun work out with the bloggers and its funny that we can't stop laughing watching Jollibee do Tai Chi and Yoga with us and do some stretching and some tai chi stance.


That's me on the right side with Jollibee, I'm loving tai chi and maybe this will be my favorite workout for stretching and relaxation.


our Tai Chi instructor. He explained to us the purpose of tai chi and the goodness of it to our body.


Yoga instructors from Slimmers world. I didn't join the Yoga hahahaa., because it has a lot of stretching and I might get tired after it so I went out of the line and took a lot of photos instead.


Here's Jollibee again doing the Yoga with the bloggers. Lace is so serious in doing Yoga and she stretches her body like what she's doing here at home. And after some work out we got treated for a buffet of Jollibee Breakfast Joys. will post the food in a different blog post and you'll see the latest breakfast meal from Jollibee. Read more below to see my photo coverage

more photos in my blog at Tai chi and Yoga time with Jollibee and enjoy stress free mornings with Jollibee Breakfast Joys!


Lace and Jollibee


me and Jollibee


raise your hands up!


pray position.....


get ready to do Yoga


my last look before I boot myself out... hahaha..


listening to the instructor


Lace yogaing!


more..... Yoga