Bangus ala Pobre and other Just for Me meals at Fish & Co.

fish & co. just for me meal
Bangus ala Pobre

Back then I'm very lazy or hated to eat fish, even during my college years I always refuse to eat fish meat, because of that I'm not typical person who will do a CSI thing in a fish and remove scales and bones. But thanks to food engineering that they decided to have fish fillets, but not all are good and tasty, But now I live in Cavite, all meals here at home are seafoods and fish, I have no choice and must eat the way with the people here, now I'm starting to love eating fish and seafoods, and here in my food blog feature, Fish & Co. launches a new set of meal just for you, ohh it was called "Just for Me" meals.


more photos in my album at Fish and Co. "Just For Me" meal

fish & co. just for me meal

The "Just for Me" meals is like a solo meal package for you, but the serving is kinda big and it is fit for two persons, I like the style of serving the dish in a large stainless pan placed in a wooden fish, this will make you feel the Fish & Co. ambiance. The price ranges from around P250 up, it is affordable for all fish lovers and want to try a solo meal for a day. They have a Facebook fanpage now, click and be a member if you want to receive news and also their ongoing free meal promo for bloggers.


My favorite meal here is the Bangus ala Pobre, I know that the bangus fish is very common, but I like how they make a different taste combining it with garlic sauce, seafood rice and some veggies. The Bangus fish strip make me taste the goodness of it without doing the CSI thing. You'll taste the friend garlic and its sauce, and it makes your taste buds go for more bangus and rice. Bangus ala Pobre is priced at Php 265.


fish & co. just for me meal
Boneless Chicken BBQ (Php 250)
The Bonesless Chicken BBQ is having a nice honey-bbq sauce perfect for grill tenderness. It comes with seafood rice and veggies. The gril treatment is quite good, the sauce is a little bit burned or It might be its own style, sweet and soft. The chicken shows grill marks indication of a hot cooked procedure.


fish & co. just for me meal
Baked Fish Napolitana (Php 265)
Dory fish fillet baked with napolitana sauce and mozzarella topped on buttered pasta. Another best meal for me. I call this the 3 in 1 Just for me meal, you'll enjoy the pasta, the fish and mozzarella in one dish. The Mozzarella cheese is overflowing over the Dory fish fillet, yummy taste and you'll think of pizza after a few bites.

fish & co. just for me meal
Beef & Eggplan Curry (Php 275)
The style of it and chiliness of the beef will let you remind of a Bicol express food. It comes with a hot chili treat, the beef strips with eggplants that is simmered in green curry pasta and coconut cream that is toped over in white rice. I don't the mood to eat chili that night, so I tasted 2 pcs of beef, and it is hot, but the beef is tasty and you'll get to know that coconut paste dominates in this meal.

fish & co. just for me meal
Salmon grilled (Php 385)
The salmon can be grilled or cajun style. I like the sauce that comes in with it. Salmon meat strips is fine and this definetly a real Just for me meals.

fish & co. just for me meal
Eggplant & Mozzarella Pasta (php P225)
Who would know that mozzarella is for pizza only, this is the best pasta I tasted, and because that I'm a pizza and pasta lover, the combination of pasta and mozzarella cheese transformed the pasta into a sticky, yummy, sweet style flavor. With sliced eggplans and simmered in classic tomato sauce and cream. This is a pasta from heaven.



fish & co. just for me meal
Food bloggers enjoyed the fun dinner treat at Fish & Co. , Shangri La Mall branch. The set of meal was launched already in August 2009, and now it was introduced to us to try and feel the new set of dishes at Fish & Co.