I received this e-flyer via email from a friend, and I'm posting it here in my blog. You might be interested in visiting the big big sale of Asia at SM Mall of Asia. Omg Omg! hope I have money and get a new sneakers. Sana sale din ang Toy kingdom hehehe.
here's a short tip in order to have a better shopping plans.
1. visit any store in SM MOA a day before the big sale, and inquire which item will be on sale.
2. make a buy list and priority list
3. make a plan on which entrance you will enter going to the nearest target store
4. bring your own bag or buy a SM Green Bag
5. Withdraw your shopping money days before the big sale
6. text your friends and inform them about the big sale, shopping in group is fun!
7. visit the big sale early at 10am
8. grab the item you want
9. Eat a fine meal after your shopping
10. take pics and post in your blog!, and show us your latest hauls.
how about you? what is your shopping plan and strategy?
Monday, September 14, 2009
Azrael Coladilla is the blogger behind Azrael's Merryland since 2003. Main topics of this blog is about Pop Culture, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Food, Travel, Technology, Gadgets, Music, Concerts, Toys, Comics, Anime, Movies, Fashion, Motoring,Internet and Social Media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines awarded by The Philippine Blog Awards, he’s a full time blogger , and a freelance photographer, events organizer, social media manager and digital marketing consultant. He is the founder of The Manila Bloggers Network, a community of active bloggers in Manila and nearby cities. He loves traveling, eating, watch movies, meet new people, photography and collects Transformers toys.