laptop is busted

i'm posting this using Lace's Asus eeepc. just for a temporary use to send email and post update here. my laptop for 2 years is finally busted. and i just noticed some bad signs few days ago during a blog event at texas roadhouse, my laptop wont turn on that time and im really depressed and felt i lost someone.

laptop went back on after i pulled out the battery and put back on, there the laptop went back normal. after a few days it was working well. then this morning, i was checking my email and just finished warming up to work and blog, then i saw a big flash of the blue screen of death in my monitor and then my laptop crashed with beeping sounds and turned to black. no choice but to force to shut it down.

then when i load it back up. windows want me to choose to load it again using safe or normal mode. i clicked normal mode, then the windows logo showed up and then went off again, bringing me back to the safe start up. i chose safe mode, but i failed again.

i think theres a problem in my winxp, i want to reinstall xp, but need to buy a new and original os, problem is that the dvd rom is busted..arghhhhhhhhh.
i'll try to hack in using those procedures in the internet in loading your pc using a usb thumb drive. not sure if it will work. what i need is new os and a working idea foir this.

i dont have money yet to buy a new one. but im planning to buy a new one for october, but looks like it wont happen due to that my work is delayed and now in serious halt. i need a miracle. people need computers todayy..hayyyyy

so no more blogging for a moment