Something extraordinary

This is an extraordinary blog entry, of an extraordinary story. Been ranting the past weeks that i'm having a hard time on something, its hard to be in the world of freelance and I still haven't fix all those pay checks receivables and .............

pay checks problems. I just learned from a fellow blogger on how to be the boss and smack an invoice of payment to the service you gave them. Its hard to do that if you are a bad ass, but I am not. But I'm glad that during the hard times of being a freelancer occurs something extraordinary, yes! just like a phone call the other day, I was informed that boxes of Krispy Kreme will be delivered here at home,but because that I lived in Cavite, the delivery guy give service to Manila residence only. So I decided to do a sched to pick it up in SM Mall of Asia and there I grabbed my boxes of Krispy Kreme all for FREE.

krispy kreme snickers

It was a great day for me receiving lots of free stuffs from Krispy Kreme. And I love the new Snickers doughnuts, I'm a big Snickers fan and it was the perfect match merging Krispy Kreme and Snickers. The sweetness and taste of it is perfect for me, although not that sweet, just mild. Snickers doughnuts are the best flavor ever in Krispy Kreme. And thanks to them super for the big treat! and to the mystery phone caller :)

Even that I have no money, I still get good stuffs, and happy that Krispy Kreme is feeding me to keep my smiling face healthy :)

krispy kreme snickers

krispy kreme snickers

krispy kreme snickers

krispy kreme snickers

krispy kreme snickers