500 words of Summer

This is my 500 words review for the movie 500 days of Summer. I really want to blog this and get over of the movie. It affected me so much and its hard to bring back all those memories after seeing some scenes and the story that is related on what happened to me. The movie is cute, romantic, lovely, comedy and it will take you to the past and future. It is just weird that I’m a guy and loves this movie, not just the movie, because it’s Zooey Deschanel is in it. The magical story is not about the love story of two individuals but the story revolves on how to fall in love. It is such a sapol sa mukha ko when I discovered their status as a couple or just friends. The emotional visualization on each characters showed in the 1st part of the movie, which will give you hints on what happens next and a big revelation that will come on the end.

The makers of this film, the actors, the guy who puts the music makes the whole movie 500 days of Summer really special. It’s funny that I missed the premiere night of this movie and thanks to 20th Century Fox for inviting me, but that doesn’t stop me for watching it in the 1st day and on its 1st screening. Everyone is waiting for this and I thought that it’s a funny and romantic movie, but it wasn’t that I expected, the real lesson here is that to learn more about our self and ask if we are sure on who will be our partner forever. Zooey and Joseph did pull this off and their characters are perfect for the film, I didn’t expected that the end of the movie is the most important part and I know everyone will laugh and still see a good happy ending. I love the soundtrack they put to the movie, I now dig music of The Smiths, Regina Spektor, Vagabonds, and love the song Sweet Disposition and the lovely voice of Zoeey in her band She and Him.

500 days of Summer is one of the movie that is being talked about in the internet and social media networks. The first time I saw it’s trailer is from a video blog post in Multiply, and then I saw some of it in Facebook and then Plurk. Many waited to see this film and I’m glad it reaches the island and still people watched it even that the film is already circulating in our torrents. I totally recommend that you should see this film, if you love falling inlove, or go back to the past and see what’s left and what’s wrong, and maybe you have a crush on Zooey or Joseph, or maybe you just love to see a masterpiece film that can fit to the general audience. 500 days of Summer is a movie that everyone needs to be inlove or to live in hate or wanted to have hopes in their life to be in love again.

check out this behind the scenes