Natural Born Bloggers Never Say Die!

I'm a natural born blogger since year 2002. I've experience lots of things in blogging and it enhanced my ability not only to write in blogs but also to influence people and give inspiration. Quitting is not the answer, and that's what I learned many times. I'm a quitter for some seconds or minute, but the spirit and blood of a passion in blogging and self publishing online can't be killed instantly. Being a natural born blogger is an extraordinary thing to have it in a bloggers blood, just like being a Newtype in Gundam, were there's a theory that human can turn into a Newtype, the highest class of human evolution in the Gundam universe. Just like in blogging, a natural born blogger can evolve and transform himself into some more cool and awesome. I want to be a Newtype, and pilot my own Gundam. And yes.. my blog is my Gundam robot.

Being a natural born blogger landed me lots of opportunities, jobs and travel offers, and its a rare experience to have that just being a normal guy that can blog. I admit that I am not a good writer and do not have any background in writing, but I can still write and express my feelings and experience by just a tap of keyboard and publish it in my blog. Natural born bloggers are those people who discover new talents in them and use it for the good of mankind. yeah..astig di ba?

It's a crazy act to quit, but I want to stay cool and be awesome once again.
I'll take back what I said earlier...I will not quit now..and will blog forever...
and die as a natural born blogger.