whooppss! john lloyd cruz

The image “http://d.yimg.com/gg/u/200170c89dc57f5694d26a79fc6866b0811f94da.jpeg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
just caught John Lloyd Cruz few days ago at the Choco lava press launch and event in SM Megamall and Kaya restaurant. I just got a chance to talk to him and told him I lived in the same town where he grow up. Saw a sparkling eyes when I mentioned Santolan, Pasig. Really great to meet him ( for the 4th time) not sure if he can remember me hahahaha. It was a chance to do my paparazzi move and away from super fans. I remember that his parents went to our house years ago and bought our cabinets when me and my sis moved out from a large house after our family migrated to the US.

hey! try the Choco Lava drink, its a new choco drink by URC can be serve in hot or cold. It doesn't taste like Milo or Ovaltine, it is not that too sweet but there's this choco lava feeling :)