The time I forgot to blog

PB102234 (Medium) (2)This is the most difficult part as a blogger, its like having a big amnesia and never know how to blog back or start a new blog entry. It happens to me many times and I can't get the right term or word for it, I'll just describe it here and just correct me if this experience doesn't agree with you. I opened up my blospot and create this post to warm myself up and prepare to blog more. It's been days or weeks that I don't have a good content to post and I want to avoid creating so much commercial stuff here in my blog, so I'm trying to balance myself and post something that is personal, interesting and weird.

I do forget to blog the most important content, and that's the personal and interesting happenings in my life, even that I do attend events or try out those great gadgets,I lack sometimes the quality content that I wanted and also for my readers to see what I have for them. An information, trivia and tidbits of experience that can help them. I woke up in the morning and receives a lot of phone calls and sms messages, and yeah its a blog related thing, and after that I went back to bed and forget everything, The next hours I woke up and realized that I need to blog and what the heck I am doing so late in the afternoon and sitting on my bed and started to pull things back to normal and go.. oh shit! I'm running of time and I need to blog.

Its a scary thing as a blogger, especially when you have your own deadline and other people's deadline that they wanted to see in your blog. Posting a blog post is not very easy, it requires great focus and concentration that's why I'm closing all my IMs and plurks, just to avoid myself clicking and peeking on someone's entry, and sometimes I log out my email just to let my self focus in my compose section of blogger.

Attending events sometimes make me forget being a blogger, although that I am registered as a blogger and will cover the event for the company and to my blog. But enjoying so much in the event will make me forget everything, it is fun to dance, sing, eat, talk to people, or take home goodies and enjoy a series of photo ops and business opportunities. I'm putting myself inside the bottle with a label of "this beverage will expire after 3 hours", means that I should put my senses back or else I might forget everything. I really want to take notes, take photographs, take videos or record that talks or discussions, but it is a little bit hard core for me to do everything at the same time, sounds like a work of a press or media. But I decided to be a photographer now whenever Im in events. So after going back home, I'll plug myself and be a blogger again.

I guess being a blogger is like those people who bring laptops with them in every place and log on automatically whenever they scan a good wifi signal, and check their emails, plurks, twits, facebook and blogs. Its hard to resist to receive a free wifi signal and whenever I get that, I automatically log on, using my laptop, PSP or that Black Berry Curve phone or LG Crystal phone. Log in, Log out and then drink my hot coffee and log in and log out. Oh my gard. I am a blogger.