Avatar in SM Digital Theater with Motion Effect Seat Simulators

AVATAR 3D AD (FREE DRINK & VIB CHAIR)
OMG! SM Digital Theater launches the Motion Effect Seat Simulators for the Avatar movie.

This is the hard core movie experience, and I haven't experience it yet but I love to try it. I was about to try it with Lace and my sis, but then I decided not to try it because Lace is pregnant and the motion effect simulator is not good for her, so we decided to watch it in a regular cinema, But...but..but.. I want to try this damn motion effect seat simulator and I just don't know how it will work. Will it float or glide when Jake ride with those flying dragon-like creatures or will the seat vibrate during mecha explosions. hmm  This is so hard core, and I'm not sure if they have 3D glasses too.

damn.. must try this