CANON Rockstar Media Christmas Party coverage

SAM_2250
hhahahaha. I arrived late at the party and saw my media and blogger friends already full and drunk. I just missed the big raffle draw of lots of compact cameras and DSLRS.. omg.I want to die that night and missed all the fun. But its okay, all of us took home a Canon pixma MP198 printer and all losers that night will walk away with a big smiley face and thanks for the Canon pixma printer.

I saw Jeff Aspacio, Alex Villafania and the other medias playing Rockband in XBOX 360, at the final game I requested a Deep Purple "Highway Star" song, but then they wanted me to sing with it hahaha, so there ya go. I shifted my vocal cords and got that high pitched voice. Then I grabbed some beers and then felt tipsy, and realized that its hard to mix that Sake and Beer. I walked home with a smiley face and a painful shin :(.

SAM_2256
thanks Canon! you are the best!
I wish now for a Canon camera in the future ^__^
Merry Christmas everyone, this is my 1st party for the year.

more funny pics below


SAM_2244

SAM_2245

SAM_2246

SAM_2255

SAM_2247

SAM_2248

SAM_2249

SAM_2251

SAM_2258

SAM_2259

SAM_2261

SAM_2262

SAM_2263

SAM_2265