The Facebook open letter

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs086.snc1/4605_1147435958845_1015942773_449602_1658353_n.jpg
Facebook mascot ahahahah ( i just found this via the famous facebook tag)

If you have logged in to your account and saw this large message on top of your network wall, that's the open letter and announcement from Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg. The letter is all about their update for privacy settings and looks like the regional network will be removed and your network and content will be available only to your added friends.

you can read the whole announcement here at http://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=190423927130

For me, I don't think this will cause any problems to some users, but I know some users are posting some content that are available for everyone. I post my content that is available for everyone, and I remain not to post something for private matters. Because I'm a blogger, all of my contents are free for all. I just hope that they have settings that we can choose if we publish our content for our networks and friends only then a settings that is available for view to everyone.

but the privacy settings will be good for parents who have their kids in Facebook too. I know the privacy of the content and moderation are a big issue since the birth of social sites, this will be helfpul to all and it will benefit people's safety.. ohh yeah.. people can now rant all they want and hide it from their boss hhahaa.

on the other note, I don't know if this connected to Friendster's major revamp tomorrow.