Howl's moving castle movie

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/46117437_2c1aec6cf0.jpg
I'm such a late bloomer for anime in this year and I just watched this Hayao Miyazaki movie called Howl's moving castle. It's been years for me in lurking behind the anime closet and I'm glad that I devoted a special time few days ago to watch some Miyazaki flick, you know that you should reserve yourself a 2-3 hours time if you want to watch a Miyazaki movie, because all of his movies are so long. I love his films and want to recommend it to everyone to try watching all of his animation movies. I started last year 1999 in Princess Mononoke and then I decided to search for more.

You will enjoy it because the movie is not just for adults, teens but also for kids. Each movie has a meaning and purpose to understand, most of the movies are about war, environment, family and friendship. If you see some old films of Miyazaki, you will be comfortable in looking on same designs and also elements that can be found in his new ones. The Howl's Moving Castle is an example and saw some elements that's been used from Laputa: Castle in the sky, and then later on design from Howl's adapted to Spirited Away movie.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/108560619_a9cc545b6d.jpg
The most enjoyable part in Miyazaki's movie are the talking creatures, they are cute and lovely, even the villains are creepy and scary to kids, Lace is so bothered not to watch the Mononoke movie, she's still scared on those Shinigami creaures and little white creatures that rattle in the forest.

If you have time, try to watch his movies, you can start off with Princess Mononoke, then go watch Howl's Moving Castle and then Spirited Away, I like to recommend this latest movies, because it is more comfortable for your eyes in looking at new style and with modern animation. But if you love the old school animation with lots of super detail, then grab his old movies like Laputa, Nausicaa, Porcoroso, and that movie about Racoons, I forgot the title..  But for the kids and babies!, let them watch My Neighbor Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service.

If you have seen some of his flicks, or want to try it, then post your comment here.